Friday 23 December 2011

I have a new blog.


I'll start by saying that nothing is changing with Flight of Dragons.

However, my recent inability to play EVE following the Crucible patch got me playing Starcraft II. During that time, I came to enjoy the convenience of being able to log in for a brief period of guaranteed pvp; I might waste 30 minutes on EVE without finding a fight, or I could just play a SC2 match. When time is limited, Starcraft offers a known return on investment.

Because I like to do things properly, and because this blog has been so helpful to my development as an EVE player, I have started a similar blog for my Starcraft exploits. Expect something similar to the Punisher Plan - a record of my attempts to find an appropriate army and develop my skills as a player. I don't know if any of my readers also play SC2, but I thought I'd let people know about the new blog in case they are interested.

My larger chunks of playtime (as and when they occur) will still be devoted to EVE, which I strongly prefer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Taurean.

    Over the last few weeks i have read your blod all the way from the first post in February.
    When i first got it presented to me i joined a corp called Southern Cross Empire. Alliance is Flying Dangerous (FIGL). The reason i joined it is because i wanna get into PVPing.
    I read your blog at work when i have no tasks while i enjoy a cup of coffe.
    Now i have read every single letter of it and it has inspired me to do the same. I have bought me 20 rifters and so, i am on my way :)

    Thanks for this GREAT blog!
    Your the best.
    -Remmo

    ReplyDelete